Please, read the following content carefully before participating in the ARTIC token sale. The following applies to anyone who reads the ARTIC WHITE PAPER (hereinafter referred as the “Whitepaper”). This Whitepaper is provided by ARTIC team on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and at any time at its sole discretion, and does not guarantee that any content in this Whitepaper will remain unchanged until the future. If there is any doubt about the content of this white paper, you should consult with an accountant, attorney, or other specialists before purchasing.
- 1.The White Paper is written to provide information on the ARTIC project which ARTIC team intends to launch, and it is descriptive and not legally binding. Therefore, any content in the Whitepaper should not be considered as an invitation or an incentive to attract participation in any investment.
- 2.ARTIC team does not provide investment or financial advice, and this Whitepaper does not constitute any relations between the buyer and the seller. The statements and information contained herein are not about the present but the future prediction. Please be informed that the statements and information based on the future forecasts in this Whitepaper are uncertain as including known and unknown risks, and the actual outcome may differ from the one predicted by participants based on the statements and information herein, or the one that this Whitepaper implies and presents.
- 3.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ARTIC team itself and any director, agent, employee, distribution partner and any representative of ARTIC team is unconditionally waived for claims of all and any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages as following: (1) the accuracy and completeness of any contracts according to the White Paper; (2) any error or omission of the Whitepaper; (3) inability to peruse the Whitepaper due to undefined causes; (4) or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may occur as a result of your use of(or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper. ARTIC team shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your use of(or inability to use) this Whitepaper or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this Whitepaper regardless of prior notice being given or any predictable loss of: (1) profit, revenue, debt and all other forms of monetary damages; (2) Income, sales, capital loss, liability and other losses incurred during business transactions, business activities, and operating profit-related activities; (3) data loss or corruption; (4) incidental or special damages; (5) wasted or lost administrative time; (6) whatever nature, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or other whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise.
- 4.The contents of the White Paper may change depending on the ARTIC developing process, market changes, technological advances, and changes in ICO or token regulations. However, ARTIC team is not obligated to inform or report to readers about events, platforms, plans, changes in estimates, or changes in tolerance in this Whitepaper.
- 5.This Whitepaper is aimed to provide the information, for reference only, of the business being contemplated by ARTIC team, not to offer any advice or recommendation on law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, or others. Please be aware that there may be possible financial risks during irregular periods as a result of the purchase and sale of coins and tokens. Participants should seek appropriate counsel for their situations. Please consult professional financial, investment, and tax advisers before making any investment in ARTIC. In purchasing and selling coins or tokens, participants shall make a decision, considering potential profits and other possible disadvantages from such transactions after consultation with each expert in the law, tax, finance, accounting, regulations, and others.
- 6.It is the sole responsibility of ARTIC token sale purchasers and potential participants to check legal dispositions such as income tax that may arise with regard to the acquisition and disposition of ARTIC tokens, and the possibility of foreign currency exchange. ARTIC team highly encourages participants to find and understand the obligations regarding disclosure.
- 7.The publication and distribution of this Whitepaper are prohibited in countries where publication and distribution of white papers are forbidden. The information contained in this Whitepaper has not been validated or approved by any regulatory agency, and any action that violates the law is not valid for ARTIC team. We do not guarantee that the publication or distribution of this Whitepaper complies with all regulatory requirements of the country in which it is issued.
- 8.The given English Whitepaper is the only official source of information regarding the ARTIC project and the launch of ARTIC . The information contained in the Whitepaper may be translated into other languages or used to communicate with potential partners and project participants. As a result of the translation of White Paper, some of the information contained in the Whitepaper may be missing, damaged, or misrepresented. If there is a conflict between the translation and English version of the official Whitepaper, contents of the English version of the official White Paper will prevail. However, this fact does not imply that ARTIC team, affiliate, and its directors, employees, or representatives are legally liable for the content of Whitepaper.
- 9.ARTIC White Paper is copyrighted. You may download or print individual sections of the White Paper only for personal use or other proprietary notices. No part of this Whitepaper may be reproduced in whole or in part, reproduced electronically or otherwise, or modified, linked, or used for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ARTIC team.
ARTIC team is aware of various kinds of risks, including a loss of purchase price. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this Whitepaper nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances. ARTIC team does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this Whitepaper. Purchasers are deemed to have consented to the purchase and sale of a ARTIC token to be aware of and purchasing a ARTIC token as is, without any warranties of any kind whatsoever.
- 1.Blockchain Risk: Blockchain system congestion may cause transactions to be processed late or invalidate. In particular, smart contracts responsible for issuing and distributing ARTIC tokens are based on the technology known as Ethereum Blockchain. The Ethereum protocol may have weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and also may cause various bugs, including bugs where ARTIC tokens are lost. Also, monetary damage may occur to ARTIC team and ARTIC token sale participants due to those problems of the Ethereum Blockchain.
- 2.Transaction privacy leakage: Your personal information is required to distribute and control ARTIC tokens in the purchasers' electronic wallet. ARTIC token stored in the wallet may be changed or lost due to an internal or external factor such as attack from malicious code, software bugs, blockchain networks error, and more. Transaction privacy leakage can facilitate the leakage of confidential information, theft of cryptographic keys and therefore cause ARTIC token leakage from the purchasers’ e-wallet.
- 3.Security vulnerabilities: Like all other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum blockchain faces its security flaws as hackers can exploit these systems by ‘Double spending‘ or ’51% attack’. These vulnerabilities in Ethereum blockchain thus may lead hackers to attack ARTIC team or ARTIC and steal millions and billions of ARTIC tokens in one go.
- 4.E-Wallet compatibility risk: Participants must use an electronic wallet that is technically compatible with the ARTIC token to purchase or store a ARTIC token. If a participant is using a different wallet, the participant may not be able to access the purchased ARTIC token.
- 5.Force majeure: ARTIC is now under development process, and the ARTIC team makes every attempt to ensure to develop and maintain the ARTIC as it is described on this Whitepaper. However, the policy and regulatory framework around blockchain is in its infancy and therefore there is a risk that ARTIC team either failed to adhere to regulatory requirements for the specific use case and technology, or new laws or regulation may conflict with current ARTIC project functioning. ARTIC team will be exempted from any liability for damages and losses of value and/or liquidity of ARTIC token subject to force majeure factors such as changes in regulatory frames required licenses and taxation policies, the emergence of platforms or open source that adversely affect the ARTIC team or ARTIC , the lack of market interest, or others.